Find a Dealer Near You!
AST, Inc. is proud to sell through a dealer network. To locate a dealer in your area, please contact an AST representative at 805-526-1383 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME AN INSTALLATION CONTRACTOR
With all of the options currently available for contractors to choose when considering helical piles, it has become quite confusing. However, such choices become very narrow when doing business in a state such as California, especially within the city of Los Angeles. Such areas require strict adherence to their prospective building codes and in order to comply, helical pile systems are generally required to maintain current ICC Evaluation as well as Los Angeles city research reports when applying for permit within the city limits. Don't be taken in by helical providers who indicate their materials meet current codes, but cannot provide the appropriate ICC report or LA City Research Report.
Over the past 25 years AST has represented every major helical manufacturer in the United States and has found that MacLean Dixie, LLC sets the standards when it comes to up to date building code compliance.
MacLeanDixie is a leading supplier of steel helical foundation pile and guy anchor systems and resistance (push) piles for residential and commercial applications and for guy anchors and foundations to the utility and communications market since the 1920's. MacleanDixie is a division of MacLean-Fogg a third generation diversified privately held company.
MacLeanDixie Team Benefits:
MacLeanDixie Team Benefits:
- Solutions -- Our broad based product line and technical support and experience provides solutions to your customer needs. Foundations from a one-story residence to a 9-story commercial structure
- Quality Products – Manufacturing quality anchor products since the 1920’s with quality program per AC10 and inspections by an IAS accredited inspection agency per AC98
- Service – short lead time through our distributor network and domestic manufacturing
- Broad Product Line – we offer a complete line of steel RCS (Round Corner Square)and pipe shaft for foundation (compression) and guy (tension) applications
- Technical Support, Training and Literature - We provide product and application training and certification to insure you are well equipment to service your customers
- Competitive Prices --- Lean tools are employed to continuously improve manufacturing to give you best value
- Warranty – 30 year warranty. A product warranty is only valuable if the company has long term viability.
- Domestic Plant- Manufactured in Birmingham, Al with US certified steel
- Support Industry Building Standards – ICC-ES AC358 Acceptance Criteria for Helical Foundation Systems and Devices